Skip to main content

A Brand New Day

This is the day the Lord has given me. The first thing when I wake I begin each day with a Big

"Thank you Father-Mother God for all your wonderful blessings."

Once I get started I don't stop. Sipping on my first cup of steaming hot coffee I continue with my gratitudes and all the things I am thankful for. And so the Divine Creative Spirit that God has blessed me with begins here-this day. Thank you dear Lord.

Let's sing the song together:

Row-row-row your boat gently down the stream

Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily Life is But a Dream

Thank you dear Lord for bringing me out of bondage into my land of milk and honey. That I am finally in the Zone with You, dear Lord. How wonderful it truely is. That for the first time in my life I am not in want of anything. I know that You, dear Lord are my Source and Supply providing me with everything, daily.

"The Dream" (your dream, my dream) can be anything you choose. Isn't that truely exciting? How can we not be enthusiastic about that? Go ahead, let yourself relax and just play with the idea.

Unlimited ideas, Creative ideas, Wonderful ideas, Loving ideas.

See, through my journey I have forgotten how to play. Now I see that I have passed that on to my four older children. They don't play. But now my youngest, wonderful, beautiful daughter is teaching me how to play. I was instructed that when I learn how to play without reservation that I will have the desire of my heart.

How does one know if their desire is of the heart or of the mind? I explained it this way to Jaime (my youngest): When you see something of your desire, that something you want really bad, it creates "butterflies" in your tummy or tingles on your skin. Now, when you see that very thing disappear out of sight and gets further away from you, if you are saddened by that fact then it is of the mind. If you are relaxed and calm about the disappearance then it is of the heart. Because you know in your heart that it will become a reality in your life. Just not at this present time.

When I began to focus on God's plan instead of trying to design my own way through this life many wonderful things have taken place. Some things were not so wonderful in the beginning. But the events were blessed and I thank Him for the opportunity to learn from them.

He has directed my path to this place, Metter GA. With each day He gives me, they are filled with brightly colored gifts just waiting to be opened. What a truely wonderful year 2010 was for us. Filled with excitement and enthusiasm. I can't wait to see what 2011 has in store for Jaime and I, as we walk each day with His guidance, wisdom and grace. To have the excitement and Joy of a child. That is AWESOME!

I hope you've enjoyed this reading and invite you to follow along as we learn to play with our Divine Creative Spirit. Thank you and Bless you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Smurf Crochet Free Pattern

  Good Morning Everyone, I wanted to create something fun. Exploring my childhood days I guess. A week ago I had created a larger version of this Baby Smurf (Benji and Barney Bigfoot) shown below. I had thoughts of making a smaller version and using up some yarn remnants. I came upon Baby Smurf, offering you this free pattern which I designed. The finished size of this doll is 6 inches without the hat and 10 inches with the hat. Size is dependent on the yarn and hook used.  So, let's get started. Materials used : 3.75 crochet hook (F-5) Yarn #4 weight     White      Blue       Black (DK-sport yarn for eyebrows and hair sprigs) Stitch markers Yarn needle Polyfil for stuffing Safety eyes size 9mm Terms and Symbols used: sc  single crochet hdc half double crochet MC magic circle (if you're not familiar here is a link for you on YouTube. INC increase DC decrease cc color change ch chain slp slip stitch ( ) completed stitch total This pattern is created in the round. Feet  make 2 us

Henny Penny Easter Chickens-Free Pattern Crochet

The pattern for these cute little hens is available for free on another site, however I wasn't able to translate the page to English. So I did my best to interpret the pattern in English using the photograph provided. This pattern is worked in the round. What you will need : 4 colors of acrylic yarn- 2 contrasting colors and 1 complimentary color, and white     The head, collar, and wings are 1 color     The body and beak are both 1 color     The comb and wattles are both 1 color     6 dots are white Hook size 3.25 mm for an overall dimension of 6" tall and 4"wide. Yarn needle for sewing pieces together straight pins for holding pieces in place black safety eyes 8mm fiberfill for stuffing stitch markers Terms used: sc  single crochet                                DC  decrease                        MC   magic circle or adjustable loop hdc  half double crochet                      INV    invisible decrease      **  repeat dc   double croc

Making an Itty Bitty Bunny and Carrot Case-Free Pattern

Making an Itty Bitty Bunny and Carrot Case. This little bunny is 3 inches tall and 1 inch wide, the carrot case is 6 inches long and 2 wide.. Using Amigurumi yarn or a sport yarn with a #2 fineness and a 2.25 hook. This is a free pattern. Bunny I began with making the head working in the round.       6 sc in a MC (magic circle) or adjustable circle. R2-  2 sc in each single crochet (12) R3-  *1 sc, 2sc in next single crochet * repeat around (18) R4-  *2 sc, 2sc in next single crochet* repeat around (24) R5-  *3 sc, 2sc in next single crochet* repeat around (30) R6-11 sc around (30) Insert 8mm black safety eyes between rows 8 and 9 R12-  *2sc, decrease 1*  (24) Using embroider floss sew nose and mouth on  and stuff head. R13- *1sc, decrease 1*  (18) R14-  Decrease around and finish off. Body Chain 15, join with a slip stitch do not twist. R1-4    sc around Divide in half at center and join with a slip stitch. F